Thursday, March 02, 2006

This is why physics is bad.

It's 11:30 at night, I have to go to bed in order to wake up reasonably sane tommorow, and I still feel as if I know no physics. What really worries me is that the professor will spring a question on us that I hadn't thought about. In fact, this is pretty much a given, since it always happens. I always feel terrible going into physics tests. I should just stop worrying and live up to the carefree ideals that I keep telling everyone else to live up to. Okay, now I must drag myself off to bed and face the physics test tommorow.

2 comments:

Simfish InquilineKea said...

first reply!

yes, i no longer get stressed of physics tests. gradesa re arbitrary pieces that intrinsically mean nothing and as for the physics - it can be learned later if I didn't get it now. ^_^

Simfish InquilineKea said...

also, i feel it's very healthy for everyone to get a dose of failure. or at least psychological trauma (many nobel laureates did not experience failure, but did get into psychological trauma).