Sunday, March 26, 2006

Things to Look Forward to in Spring Quarter

Spring Break is far too short. Five days of complete relaxation and a Whistler trip ago I was sitting in my room studying for what seemed to be endless exams. Hardly a heart beat later I am again in the same room on the doorstep of yet another quarter. Well, I have no time to complain because before I know it, I'll be sitting in stuffy old lecture hall listening to my physics teacher make mistakes.
Speaking of which, here are a few things to look forward to:
1. Correcting my physics teacher's mistakes on the midterms and final.
2. Writing programs for my CSE 490 class.
3. The blossoms in the quad.
4. CSE 321 (Jonathan's in my class! We should have lots of fun.)
5. Taking a math class again.
6. Dinner with Nate and Alex.
7. Pho on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
8. Learning something every day.
9. NOT lazing around.
10. Doing research.

Another quarter awaits one sunrise away. I better go pack.

No comments: