Sunday, March 12, 2006

Things I've gotten used to...

10 Things I've gotten used to:
1. Staying up until midnight either juggling or chatting or (occasionally) doing homework.
2. Getting a maximum of 7 hours of sleep (result of 1.)
3. Visiting google news, reading the New Yorker.
4. Studying for 3-6 hours a night without even noticing it.
5. Correcting my physics professor's mistakes on the exam.
6. Riding the metro bus every day.
7. The smelly, dirty, filthy, often unpleasant EEP lounge (where a bunch of "Washington's brightest" hang out).
8. Pho, teriyaki, pizza.
9. Using degrees instead of radians.
10. Skipping parts of texts I don't understand.

#10 bothers me the most. This is mostly a result of physics--there's just so much I need to learn that I don't have time to pore over and understand everything.

No comments: