Friday, May 05, 2006

The NIght Before a test.

Well, what can I say. It sucks. It sucks like no other. It's the worst feeling ever, waiting for a test to come, knowing you haven't prepared adequately enough. It really is miserable. You're tired, but you stay up regardless, just to study. The worst part is, nothing seeps into your head. It just goes in one ear and out the other. Sometimes if you're lucky you can cram a bit of information in for the test, but all that knowledge quickly drains away minutes later. Tests are unhealthy. They make you nervous, sick. And the more nervous you are, the worse you do. So you get more nervous before a test because you have to do extra well on this one. Which of course makes you fail worse. It's a vicious, never ending cycle, and I'm stuck right in the middle of it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember: one test is better than two. Also: one test is much better than two tests and two problem sets (me).

Julenka said...

Note: I had 3 tests. In physics and computer science. And keep in mind that my classes end at 7:30 that day, which means I get home at 8:30.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know, you told me in physics. Sorry! Bad assumption.

Julenka said...

:P It's all right.

Jonathan McKay said...

If you don't care very much about grades then all the stress seems to disappear ;)

Anonymous said...

That's a bit of a big if.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»