Friday, July 04, 2008

Teaching Kids to Juggle



I love children. They are full of dreams, desires and the potential to do so many things. I got to teach some of my sister Dasha’s students how to juggle during my trip to Moscow, and really enjoyed it. Finally, I got to make a difference (however small) in the lives of some people in Moscow. I like teaching kids because I feel like I can really have an important impact on their lives. I don’t know if any of these kids will go on to become great jugglers, but I do know that I became inspired to juggle by another juggler who taught me. I remember how much that juggler inspired me, and hope that I’ll be able to inspire others with my juggling as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joobs,

Ah, beautiful really!
I write this with a smile.

Love,
C.