Sunday, August 06, 2006

Why So Few Posts?

If you read this, you might be wondering why I haven't been posting much. That's because almost all of my posts have been in my Rome blog! These are thoughts mostly geared towards my getting ready for Rome, but still there's some cool stuff in there. Check it out here:
http://jugglinginrome.blogspot.com

I was juggling in the park today, and this guy asked me why I juggled. I couldn't think of anything except a cursory "Oh, it's just a hobby", but I thought of something better: it keeps me from watching TV. What I mean is, juggling is a way for me to relax, like TV is for most, only juggling could potentially earn me a pretty penny when I'm in trouble, but watching TV won't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"When I'm in trouble"? I like your resignation. ;-)

Julenka said...

Oh, yes, that must have been a subconcious slip of the tongue. Who are you, aaron f.? Do I know you? If not, you're the first person who I don't know that's commented on my blog.